Their hands seem to be weak even when they do get the rebound it gets taken away.Rebounding would be nice
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
And... Rebounding with one hand.Man our defense is bad right now, mostly effort
Will Vando ever make a shot?
He's at least playing with some serious effort.Vanderbilt - still waiting to see him do something under control. Missed two layups and then handed the ball to MSU for a layup
Will Vando ever make a shot?
The whole team looked like it was pressing earlier in the game. They're not as bad of players as they have looked recently. Maybe they can get it togerher.I just think Vanderbilt is pressing lol
Not sure this roster has enough firepower for him to be that offensively challenged.As long as he rebounds, passes and gets blocks, I'm good.
No I been on Rivals for years. Just joined Rupp Rafters today. And thanks. Great group of fans.So you joined today just to say that? No offense to you, but go suck off the one other MSU basketball fan out there and stay out of here.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings