Their hands seem to be weak even when they do get the rebound it gets taken away.Rebounding would be nice
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
And... Rebounding with one hand.Man our defense is bad right now, mostly effort
Will Vando ever make a shot?
He's at least playing with some serious effort.Vanderbilt - still waiting to see him do something under control. Missed two layups and then handed the ball to MSU for a layup
Will Vando ever make a shot?
The whole team looked like it was pressing earlier in the game. They're not as bad of players as they have looked recently. Maybe they can get it togerher.I just think Vanderbilt is pressing lol
Not sure this roster has enough firepower for him to be that offensively challenged.As long as he rebounds, passes and gets blocks, I'm good.
No I been on Rivals for years. Just joined Rupp Rafters today. And thanks. Great group of fans.So you joined today just to say that? No offense to you, but go suck off the one other MSU basketball fan out there and stay out of here.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights