*****Minnesota vs Iowa Game Thread*****

hawkeyewx

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,507
2,305
113
Iowa is shooting 55%, plus 5-5 from the FT line, but they are down 7.
 

Hawk48

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2005
1,174
1,832
113
Iowa just was hammered twice and tonight they come out playing like ****.
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,721
3,010
113
We're going to win this thing but we are making it real hard on ourselves
 

longliveCS40

All-American
Oct 25, 2002
2,128
8,475
113
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1750875978

IowaCityLit

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2025
1,676
2,670
113
Iowa just was hammered twice and tonight they come out playing like ****.
It’s not Iowa. Minnesota just played better. In every area.

JJ plan to push Theo
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
lol Minnesota was awesome. Sometimes the other team is better.
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,589
16,123
113
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
The first half vs Indiana was bad as well.

Gotta admit, I didn't think the loss of McCabe would be this significant.

Minnesota doesn't even bother guarding Feuerbach.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kceasthawk@77

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,673
9,761
113
The first half vs Indiana was bad as well.

Gotta admit, I didn't think the loss of McCabe would be this significant.

Minnesota doesn't even bother guarding Feuerbach.

I appreciated McCabe but I'm with you, had no idea how costly this injury was.
 

Skydog0784a!

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2013
454
1,374
93
That 3 ball by Journey was huge.

Tough choice to move Kylie on Braun, McKinney, or Grocheski. All 3 are totally lighting it up.

Pound the ball down Ava & Hannah for maybe an inside-out action.
 

Randon

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
768
1,738
93
Iowa's lack of scoring from the 2 guard is killing us in this one.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football News and Notes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington