*****Minnesota vs Iowa Game Thread*****

hawkeyewx

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,505
2,286
113
Iowa is shooting 55%, plus 5-5 from the FT line, but they are down 7.
 

Hawk48

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2005
1,159
1,810
113
Iowa just was hammered twice and tonight they come out playing like ****.
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,663
2,880
113
We're going to win this thing but we are making it real hard on ourselves
 

longliveCS40

All-American
Oct 25, 2002
2,105
8,384
113
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1750875978

IowaCityLit

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2025
1,652
2,603
113
Iowa just was hammered twice and tonight they come out playing like ****.
It’s not Iowa. Minnesota just played better. In every area.

JJ plan to push Theo
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
lol Minnesota was awesome. Sometimes the other team is better.
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,439
15,880
113
Worst half of basketball I've seen them play this year. Let's hope they come out a different team in the second half like the men did last night.
The first half vs Indiana was bad as well.

Gotta admit, I didn't think the loss of McCabe would be this significant.

Minnesota doesn't even bother guarding Feuerbach.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kceasthawk@77

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,648
9,721
113
The first half vs Indiana was bad as well.

Gotta admit, I didn't think the loss of McCabe would be this significant.

Minnesota doesn't even bother guarding Feuerbach.

I appreciated McCabe but I'm with you, had no idea how costly this injury was.
 

Skydog0784a!

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2013
453
1,372
93
That 3 ball by Journey was huge.

Tough choice to move Kylie on Braun, McKinney, or Grocheski. All 3 are totally lighting it up.

Pound the ball down Ava & Hannah for maybe an inside-out action.
 

Randon

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
759
1,722
93
Iowa's lack of scoring from the 2 guard is killing us in this one.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released