Michigan Odds

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,098
32,889
113
Trump America GIF

Release the Endene Files!
Kinda Funny Lol GIF by Gerbert!
 

RoseBowlorBust

Heisman
Jan 4, 2019
5,698
12,143
113
I love the Brands Bros, have known them since Jr High. I have great seats in CHA. I will not renew my tickets if Tom is the coach next year.
Who does Iowa get? I know nothing about wrestling to have an opinion when Beth fires Brands?
 

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,098
32,889
113
Who does Iowa get? I know nothing about wrestling to have an opinion when Beth fires Brands?
That's a difficult question because we missed out on the best possible candidate last year. Just as important will be finding a donor because it sounds like our guy leaves when TnT are gone.

We have great tradition and a rabid fanbase...but those things don't mean as much as they used to. It's all money now.
 

Mattski

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2022
1,190
3,272
113
I feel bad for him but it's 100% on him. He's consistently failed against guys he should beat.
I didn't think he should have been our starter last year or automatically this year but it's hard to argue with his finish last year.
But yeah unfortunately we've seen that type of match WAY too often from him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast