Not to be rude, but these declarations mean little. No one is gone or back till late May.
Not with the new rules.Braz hired an agent..Yes they can still come back. But hiring an agent is usually pretty cemented.
Braz hired an agent..Yes they can still come back. But hiring an agent is usually pretty cemented.
Charles Matthews, Ignas Brazdeikis and Jordan Poole.
Big Luke Maye finally declared he wants to be drafted.
Not anymore.Braz hired an agent..Yes they can still come back. But hiring an agent is usually pretty cemented.
Not anymore.
Well there you go...that kid livers was having a great post season, maybe addit ion by subtraction perhapsI don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?
Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.
"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Lol. That’s a funny way to say I’m coming back after testing the waters.I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?
Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.
"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Because getting an agent doesn't automatically mean they are gone, that's why.I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?
Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.
"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Wait, I forgot..
MICHIGAN IS RUINING COLLEGE BASKETBALL!
Because getting an agent doesn't automatically mean they are gone, that's why.
Those guys aren’t freshmen though. They went to the title game last year too so we got to compare apples to apples. Lol
Braz hired an agent..Yes they can still come back. But hiring an agent is usually pretty cemented.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition