Michigan loses Three to draft

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
I’ve seen them in the top 3/5 on quite a few super early preseason polls. If they lose Poole and Brazdeikis that’ll be huge.
 

flacat22

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
8,561
12,538
113
Declaring for the draft and signing with an agent means ZILCH now (unless the player receives $ from the agent). Every D1 player should “declare.” Why not?
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
Their fans have to be ticked. Lose all that talent, plus it's likely Michigan St. gets their studs back.

That's got to hurt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,628
113
Not anymore.

I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?

Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.

"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
 

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?

Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.

"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Well there you go...that kid livers was having a great post season, maybe addit ion by subtraction perhaps
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,255
45,839
113
I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?

Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.

"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Lol. That’s a funny way to say I’m coming back after testing the waters.
 
Mar 23, 2012
23,493
6,068
0
I don't really understand.. our guys declare and get an agent, they're gone. When it's Michigan, they're coming back?

Like I said, Braz has an agent and yes, he can come back.. he's a freshman who aspires to be 1AD.

"As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be an NBA player -- not just an NBA player, but an NBA All-Star," Brazdeikis told Givony. "My intent is to be drafted this year as high as I can be and start my journey.”
Because getting an agent doesn't automatically mean they are gone, that's why.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,628
113
Because getting an agent doesn't automatically mean they are gone, that's why.

I've said like 3 times, specifically, that they can come back!

Those guys aren’t freshmen though. They went to the title game last year too so we got to compare apples to apples. Lol

Braz is a freshman. Again something else that's been pretty clearly explained here.

Weird day for these forums. Feels like everyone, even the good posters, are a half step slow.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game