Michigan at Purdue

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Isn’t that senior day? RU will not catch any breaks.

Their only seniors are two grad transfers and walk ons. As long as would-be senior Carsen Edwards doesn't show up to be honored I don't think there's going to be THAT much energy.
 

RUonBrain

All-American
Apr 29, 2002
8,103
7,543
113
I
Its not a problem for Michigan because they have scoring threats at every position.

I’m not saying it was a problem for them (obviously they won comfortably).

But I think we all have to remember these are just kids, and at this level especially, you can’t expect all of your players to have their best games every night.

It all seems a little bit random what you get each night.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  4. 04 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics