Michigan at Purdue

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Isn’t that senior day? RU will not catch any breaks.

Their only seniors are two grad transfers and walk ons. As long as would-be senior Carsen Edwards doesn't show up to be honored I don't think there's going to be THAT much energy.
 

RUonBrain

All-American
Apr 29, 2002
8,103
7,543
113
I
Its not a problem for Michigan because they have scoring threats at every position.

I’m not saying it was a problem for them (obviously they won comfortably).

But I think we all have to remember these are just kids, and at this level especially, you can’t expect all of your players to have their best games every night.

It all seems a little bit random what you get each night.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game