You just needed to say ‘butter face’….butter face but good body
Ref fell down and couldn't see that was right there.Wow no flag
HOSSwhy is the msu qb simulating masturbation on the field?
It's so good I assume Kirk passed that duty off to someone else. Like a 12 year old with an XBox.Good TO usage
I’m gunna cumbSometimes I forget RVZ is on the team.
That's why he's the dean of college footballKirk's playing for the FG.
So does our coaching staffSometimes I forget RVZ is on the team.
RVZ!!!!!!!Why would you throw to a guy who is tall and has good hands?
Moms spaghettiHands are a little sweaty.
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?