You just needed to say ‘butter face’….butter face but good body
Ref fell down and couldn't see that was right there.Wow no flag
HOSSwhy is the msu qb simulating masturbation on the field?
It's so good I assume Kirk passed that duty off to someone else. Like a 12 year old with an XBox.Good TO usage
I’m gunna cumbSometimes I forget RVZ is on the team.
That's why he's the dean of college footballKirk's playing for the FG.
So does our coaching staffSometimes I forget RVZ is on the team.
RVZ!!!!!!!Why would you throw to a guy who is tall and has good hands?
Moms spaghettiHands are a little sweaty.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes