Men’s Final Four

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,520
37,711
113
#9 FAU vs. #5 SDSU, 6:09 p.m. EDT

#5 da u vs. #4 UConn, 8:49 p.m. EDT

I‘d like to see an FAU-UConn final.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,878
5,081
113
Delray Beach and Boca Raton are lit right now. Bars and restaurants loaded up with FAU fans and some Miami fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,554
22,728
113
Delray Beach and Boca Raton are lit right now. Bars and restaurants loaded up with FAU fans and some Miami fans
I’m glad there’s a chance of the Florida schools meeting in the final.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,520
37,711
113
Yawn….I’ll watch both games, but no one to really cheer for or against. I miss the 80’s.







 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,315
3,837
113
#9 FAU vs. #5 SDSU, 6:09 p.m. EDT

#5 da u vs. #4 UConn, 8:49 p.m. EDT

I‘d like to see an FAU-UConn final.
I think SDSU is more equipped to "match up" with UCONN from a depth and physicality standpoint. Either way it's great to see new teams in the Final Four. Interesting note: None of the 4 teams has a Freshman in their starting lineup.
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,878
5,081
113
I think SDSU is more equipped to "match up" with UCONN from a depth and physicality standpoint. Either way it's great to see new teams in the Final Four. Interesting note: None of the 4 teams has a Freshman in their starting lineup.

And FAU has only 1 senior who doesn't start. They are going to be tough next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
OMG - A National Anthem approaching Roseanne Barr’s famous effort.

Absolutely awful!
 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,315
3,837
113
Halftime: FAU 40, SDSU 33
Great game so far. FAU looks quicker and are getting good looks inside & out because of their spacing and ball movement. I am surprised SDSU has been unable to get anything going inside. If it stays that way, FAU wins because SDSU doesn't have equal guard play.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,520
37,711
113
Great game so far. FAU looks quicker and are getting good looks inside & out because of their spacing and ball movement. I am surprised SDSU has been unable to get anything going inside. If it stays that way, FAU wins because SDSU doesn't have equal guard play.

I thought SDSU would have fared better so far given their size and defense.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,520
37,711
113
Wow. SDSU was losing the entire second half and won it at the buzzer.

SDSU wins, 72-71.
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
Is it just me or will this planet be more habitable once the Steratores exit same?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night