Men’s Final Four

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,790
113
#9 FAU vs. #5 SDSU, 6:09 p.m. EDT

#5 da u vs. #4 UConn, 8:49 p.m. EDT

I‘d like to see an FAU-UConn final.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,892
5,099
113
Delray Beach and Boca Raton are lit right now. Bars and restaurants loaded up with FAU fans and some Miami fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,770
113
Delray Beach and Boca Raton are lit right now. Bars and restaurants loaded up with FAU fans and some Miami fans
I’m glad there’s a chance of the Florida schools meeting in the final.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,790
113
Yawn….I’ll watch both games, but no one to really cheer for or against. I miss the 80’s.







 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,344
3,875
113
#9 FAU vs. #5 SDSU, 6:09 p.m. EDT

#5 da u vs. #4 UConn, 8:49 p.m. EDT

I‘d like to see an FAU-UConn final.
I think SDSU is more equipped to "match up" with UCONN from a depth and physicality standpoint. Either way it's great to see new teams in the Final Four. Interesting note: None of the 4 teams has a Freshman in their starting lineup.
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,892
5,099
113
I think SDSU is more equipped to "match up" with UCONN from a depth and physicality standpoint. Either way it's great to see new teams in the Final Four. Interesting note: None of the 4 teams has a Freshman in their starting lineup.

And FAU has only 1 senior who doesn't start. They are going to be tough next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

ILLINOISLION

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,576
3,001
113
OMG - A National Anthem approaching Roseanne Barr’s famous effort.

Absolutely awful!
 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,344
3,875
113
Halftime: FAU 40, SDSU 33
Great game so far. FAU looks quicker and are getting good looks inside & out because of their spacing and ball movement. I am surprised SDSU has been unable to get anything going inside. If it stays that way, FAU wins because SDSU doesn't have equal guard play.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,790
113
Great game so far. FAU looks quicker and are getting good looks inside & out because of their spacing and ball movement. I am surprised SDSU has been unable to get anything going inside. If it stays that way, FAU wins because SDSU doesn't have equal guard play.

I thought SDSU would have fared better so far given their size and defense.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,790
113
Wow. SDSU was losing the entire second half and won it at the buzzer.

SDSU wins, 72-71.
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
Is it just me or will this planet be more habitable once the Steratores exit same?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him