MBB ticket for UCF game needed

Vendsit

All-American
Jan 7, 2008
4,689
9,227
93
I know this is a long shot posting here but I’m a UCF alum and going to travel up to Duke for the exhibition game in October and looking to buy one ticket. I’ve got my flight and hotel booked and would love to see a game at Cameron once in my life. Any chance anyone here will have one for sale? I’ll keep checking back on the board here as it gets closer to the game, but would appreciate any help or suggestions to get a ticket. Thanks
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects