MBB ticket for UCF game needed

Vendsit

All-American
Jan 7, 2008
4,689
9,227
93
I know this is a long shot posting here but I’m a UCF alum and going to travel up to Duke for the exhibition game in October and looking to buy one ticket. I’ve got my flight and hotel booked and would love to see a game at Cameron once in my life. Any chance anyone here will have one for sale? I’ll keep checking back on the board here as it gets closer to the game, but would appreciate any help or suggestions to get a ticket. Thanks
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways