And somewhere he can get max greenYeah when all is said and done he would be like 11-13 on the roster. I’m sure he’s wanting to go somewhere to play
I believe that would be Colorado, California, or Illinois...And somewhere he can get max green
Shooter from Oldham County. Probably a fringe high major guy, but posted pretty impressive numbers as a freshman at a small school.Name sounds familiar but I’m drawing a blank on who he is.
Shooter from Oldham County. Probably a fringe high major guy, but posted pretty impressive numbers as a freshman at a small school.
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU