And somewhere he can get max greenYeah when all is said and done he would be like 11-13 on the roster. I’m sure he’s wanting to go somewhere to play
I believe that would be Colorado, California, or Illinois...And somewhere he can get max green
Shooter from Oldham County. Probably a fringe high major guy, but posted pretty impressive numbers as a freshman at a small school.Name sounds familiar but I’m drawing a blank on who he is.
Shooter from Oldham County. Probably a fringe high major guy, but posted pretty impressive numbers as a freshman at a small school.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’