I do too. I guess the MLB game ran long but it just came on.I HATE when the guide says one thing is supposed to be on but it's something else....I REALLY hate it tonight
Nah man, we're all cool here. This IS the Duke life.It's moments like these that remind me I need to get a life.![]()
Now it says UCLA...
The thing about Wikipedia though is that anyone with a Wikipedia account can edit anything on any Wikipedia page. I wouldn't put too much faith into it since he hasn't made his announcement yet.
Now it says UCLA...
The thing about Wikipedia though is that anyone with a Wikipedia account can edit anything on any Wikipedia page. I wouldn't put too much faith into it since he hasn't made his announcement yet.
Now it says UCLA...
more commercialsSo is he talking or what? I'm not watching
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves