I do too. I guess the MLB game ran long but it just came on.I HATE when the guide says one thing is supposed to be on but it's something else....I REALLY hate it tonight
Nah man, we're all cool here. This IS the Duke life.It's moments like these that remind me I need to get a life.![]()
Now it says UCLA...
The thing about Wikipedia though is that anyone with a Wikipedia account can edit anything on any Wikipedia page. I wouldn't put too much faith into it since he hasn't made his announcement yet.
Now it says UCLA...
The thing about Wikipedia though is that anyone with a Wikipedia account can edit anything on any Wikipedia page. I wouldn't put too much faith into it since he hasn't made his announcement yet.
Now it says UCLA...
more commercialsSo is he talking or what? I'm not watching
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games