i love the crossing routes at the line off scrimmage.
Emerson jabber jawing right before he gets torched. SMH
STFU Bruiser, Emerson is by far our best db
Trash talking and then getting your *** burned is what you deserve. I’d rather lose with dignity than be dumb *** trash talkers who get their crap pushed in.
I’m sure PrimeTime and Smoot never got burnt.**
I am pretty sure neither were shown for a full 15 seconds trash talking a receiver they were covering on live TV Last night, right before getting torched, and properly dressed down on live TV by the same receiver.
Of all the message board losers in the world you have to competing for the championship. Congrats.
He’s a trash talking *****! And if you agree with him, I assume you are his home *****!
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment