Marshall 9, ND 7 at half

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
I think ND is weak at QB and WR.

Ark St threw on the Buckeyes today. Nothing spectacular, but they moved the ball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

bdgan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,427
5,262
113
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,347
5,920
113
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
Otoh MU just marched the field to take a 5 pt lead
 
  • Like
Reactions: bdgan

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,452
10,945
113
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

1663015791662.png
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

View attachment 232716
The fan is @s1uggo72.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,452
10,945
113
thanks Jim there are some others. But fire away I'll answer what I can, but maybe a little later tonight
Huntington safety for my daughter? Your take. Mom wants to know. She's from Northern VA burbs so anything else is scary.

I have more but got to take the dogs out.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss