Otoh MU just marched the field to take a 5 pt leadMarshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.
How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
This is a different team than the one that played Ohio state last week. Definitely a hangover game, and a big learning experience for a young coach.
This has the makings of a beautiful day.Wow pick 6 Marshall up big now
Can we trade Veilleux for a LB or OL?nd has QB problems.
0-3 (bowl game) first time time in their history a coach has started 0-3. Marshall played well, congrats to one of our own in Coach Huff. Great day!Marshall playing tough. Looks like 0-2 under Freeman and ends the ND talk for the year. A Pitt loss makes this a stellar day
they should be in the Top 5 they passed the EYE Test.The big question is does ND remain in the top 10 with two losses or fall to number 11.
Still on the cusp of making the CFP.The big question is does ND remain in the top 10 with two losses or fall to number 11.

The fan is @s1uggo72.Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.
Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.
View attachment 232716
thanks Jim there are some others. But fire away I'll answer what I can, but maybe a little later tonightThe fan is @s1uggo72.
Huntington safety for my daughter? Your take. Mom wants to know. She's from Northern VA burbs so anything else is scary.thanks Jim there are some others. But fire away I'll answer what I can, but maybe a little later tonight
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'