Mark Smith

John Henry

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2007
35,574
172,795
113
I understand he has not played AAU ball. That may be a good thing and a reason he is not well known with ***** s. From what I know and what I saw on tape I like him. After all he is Mr. Illinois basketball. He has been full time basketball one year and not being from Chicago probably was unknown even in his own state. But he ended Mr Basketball.
 

Thompkins4uk

Senior
Feb 1, 2011
1,729
573
0
6'5 230, good handle, pretty good shooter, nice hops, above avg rebounder for a guard, looks like a good all around player. Somebody text Cal and tell him we approve...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals