Mark Fox

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,499
113
The recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not upset about it. Kerr wasn't a world beater but it was fun to watch his effort and how easily he'd piss off opponents. Also tried like hell on defense. Overall, I'd say he was a solid addition. 10/10.
 

Hitman206

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2009
858
1,098
93
Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not upset about it. Kerr wasn't a world beater but it was fun to watch his effort and how easily he'd piss off opponents. Also tried like hell on defense. Overall, I'd say he was a solid addition. 10/10.
Pope admired him when he was at BYU and played against him when he was at WVU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPFisher
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati