Kriisa played pretty wel for ArizonaThe recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
Kriisa played pretty wel for ArizonaThe recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did.The recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
He was even better at WVU.Kriisa played pretty wel for Arizona
Pope pivoted to Krissa after he lost Saunders.Kriisa played pretty wel for Arizona
Pope admired him when he was at BYU and played against him when he was at WVU.Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did.
I'm not upset about it. Kerr wasn't a world beater but it was fun to watch his effort and how easily he'd piss off opponents. Also tried like hell on defense. Overall, I'd say he was a solid addition. 10/10.
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky