Maptap

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,517
85,637
98
I vote to expel all Spanish & Portuguese colonial countries. They clearly didn’t care about making name conventions easily to remember nor place their cities in proper locations.

www.maptap.gg July 29
92🏆 100🎯 100🎯 80👏 96🔥
Final score: 920
 

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,517
85,637
98

www.maptap.gg July 30
100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 100🎯
Final score: 1000

In fairness I’ve been to all of them except the fourth one multiple times. And that fourth one … has been on the news a time or two.
Obviously HIGHLY suspect score. But, going through it, I understand why now. Excellent job. I’m ashamed but I’m blaming my error on Baghdad Bob for false information.
And nailing the European city exactly is damn impressive.

www.maptap.gg July 30
100🎯 100🎯 98🎯 92🏆 100🎯
Final score: 972
 

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,659
26,379
108
Obviously HIGHLY suspect score. But, going through it, I understand why now. Excellent job. I’m ashamed but I’m blaming my error on Baghdad Bob for false information.
And nailing the European city exactly is damn impressive.

www.maptap.gg July 30
100🎯 100🎯 98🎯 92🏆 100🎯
Final score: 972
I’ve a lot of time in Munich on business and traveled extensively around the alps area. Some of that time has been in that city so for me that one was almost as easy as the first couple.
 

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,517
85,637
98
I’ve a lot of time in Munich on business and traveled extensively around the alps area. Some of that time has been in that city so for me that one was almost as easy as the first couple.
Great job. It’s just pinpointing amongst the Alps without super zoom is freakin hard. I can pick out Lauterbrunnen with Apple Maps no problem. Restrict my zoom…… dicey.
(Time for a leak, 🧘 and challenge round. )
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch