Great score because today was hard.
You hit the @Moral![]()
www.maptap.gg July 30
100100
100
100
100
Final score: 1000
In fairness I’ve been to all of them except the fourth one multiple times. And that fourth one … has been on the news a time or two.
Obviously HIGHLY suspect score. But, going through it, I understand why now. Excellent job. I’m ashamed but I’m blaming my error on Baghdad Bob for false information.![]()
www.maptap.gg July 30
100100
100
100
100
Final score: 1000
In fairness I’ve been to all of them except the fourth one multiple times. And that fourth one … has been on the news a time or two.
I’ve a lot of time in Munich on business and traveled extensively around the alps area. Some of that time has been in that city so for me that one was almost as easy as the first couple.Obviously HIGHLY suspect score. But, going through it, I understand why now. Excellent job. I’m ashamed but I’m blaming my error on Baghdad Bob for false information.
And nailing the European city exactly is damn impressive.
www.maptap.gg July 30
100100
98
92
100
Final score: 972
Great job. It’s just pinpointing amongst the Alps without super zoom is freakin hard. I can pick out Lauterbrunnen with Apple Maps no problem. Restrict my zoom…… dicey.I’ve a lot of time in Munich on business and traveled extensively around the alps area. Some of that time has been in that city so for me that one was almost as easy as the first couple.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After