Fuggin' Chy-nah
MapTap Challenge Round - Jul 24
www.maptap.gg/challenge
97
94
95
97
73
Score: 891 in 20.0s (5.5s to spare!)
www.maptap.gg/challenge
97
Score: 891 in 20.0s (5.5s to spare!)
Yeah - but a 69 smiley face is actually better than a 100.I’m not retaining anything I learn about Africa.
www.maptap.gg July 26
10097
98
97
69
Final score: 891
It is not. Had the same thoughtSo the last one apparently isn’t an island in the Caribbean.
www.maptap.gg July 27
96100
93
98
5
Final score: 691
Yeah I figured with the French name it was not so far south to be off of Venezuala, but probably up closer to Haiti. So I picked something a little south of Puerto Rico.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss