Maptap

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,506
85,609
98
Dec 4, 2001
5,876
19,190
113
Thanks for sharing the Challenge round(new to me). Tough spinning the globe and wanting to get accurate. Time went fast.

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Jul 22
www.maptap.gg/challenge
87🎓 92👑 98🔥 91🎉 86😁
Score: 906 in 25.0s (TIME UP!)
You Tigers joining the fun - now join the Wordle thread...

Joining Welcome Home GIF
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,876
19,190
113
Really feel like I deserved more on the last one considering I tapped the middle of the country.

www.maptap.gg July 23
100🎯 100🎯 97🔥 99🎯 66🤫
Final score: 889
Chile is a final score crusher. I will say my sense of Canuck geography is appalling as well. I am 100% dialed in on Vancouver and Montreal, pretty good with Toronto, but you get into Winnipeg, Calgary, etc.? Not great.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss