69 smiley face though is appropriate reward.
5 is a good barometer as to who has been following the World Cup
www.maptap.gg July 5
98100
87
99
95
Final score: 954
I got a 16.
I got a 16.
This is horseshlt! Maroni, Comoros should be between Italy and Greece. Hint…it’s not.
lol i put off the coast of italy. but to the left.This is horseshlt! Maroni, Comoros should be between Italy and Greece. Hint…it’s not.
You might want to buy a lottery ticket today. Like others, I figured it would be near Greece or Italy, but then I thought no, I would have heard of this "country" if in Europe. So I picked an island off of Africa. Wrong ocean though.Guessed real good on the last one. Shot in the dark
www.maptap.gg July 6
9696
97
94
95
Final score: 953
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss