www.maptap.gg July 8
Git gudI call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
I was shocked. Somehow I knew it was in that 1/4 of the shorleline and then bam a 98.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
This was one of those days where you know where the country is, but are purely guessing on the city.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss