Maptap

jaxhawk

All-Conference
May 5, 2008
850
2,803
93
I gave it a bit of effort, but gave up in finding the exact city via satellite in Peru. Same with Germany.

It took me a minute to find Berlin. I knew where it is, but couldn't really find the population center on the map. Luckily it was where I thought it was when I tapped. For Peru, I just went up the west coast until I saw a heavily populated area
 

Ferentzin04

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2025
302
1,142
93
www.maptap.gg June 3
95🏆 99🎯 99🎯 99🎯 96🏅
Final score: 977


 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch