Maptap

ComradeKirk

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2026
507
1,390
93
www.maptap.gg June 4
100🎯 94🏆 55🤨 92👑 95🏅
Final score: 865

Me after my first mistap

Excited Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island
 

noleclone2

Heisman
May 3, 2015
3,724
14,460
113
www.maptap.gg June 6
95🏆 97🔥 100🎯 98🎯 93👑
Final score: 965

I just could not find the first one even zooming in. Almost seemed like old zoom in play on Spain. Happy on that last guess. Game has taught me many things including New Zealand, Japan, and Philippines are very long groups of islands and can be tough.
 

noleclone2

Heisman
May 3, 2015
3,724
14,460
113
www.maptap.gg June 6
100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 100🎯
Final score: 1000

I guessed on the last one. I think I'll retire on top...

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Jun 6
www.maptap.gg/challenge
97🏅 100🎯 97🏅 87🎓 96🏅
Score: 940 in 25.0s (0.3s to spare!)
Bro-nobody is lucky guessing 100 on that last one. Throwing an official review flag. I can believe people could have 100 on first four especially if they were a wwII buff but no way is someone getting 100 on last one as a “lucky guess”. It would have to be you had been there before. It’s a small city. That country is 1100 miles long.
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,074
5,283
113
Bro-nobody is lucky guessing 100 on that last one. Throwing an official review flag. I can believe people could have 100 on first four especially if they were a wwII buff but no way is someone getting 100 on last one as a “lucky guess”. It would have to be you had been there before. It’s a small city. That country is 1100 miles long.
I swear to Budda and on a stack of Korans that this is a legit score. I knew where Manilla was and with the enhanced view I went with the city in the north. Yeah the first 4 were gifts and I guessed right on 5. I'll take a lie detector test if I have to...✋
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney Postgame News Conference & Player Interviews