Maptap

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,652
26,361
108
www.maptap.gg July 19
97🔥 100🎯 100🎯 93🏆 65🫢
Final score: 871

Somehow Maptap lost all my stats/achievements and reset me back to the tutorial. Did this happen to anyone else using the web version? To make it worse I no longer can hold to tap and I accidentally mistapped the last one into Russia, not China (Not that I knew where the city was…but I do know where China is).
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,074
5,284
113
www.maptap.gg July 19
96🏅 100🎯 98🔥 99🔥 80✨
Final score: 929
www.maptap.gg July 19
96🔥 100🎯 97🔥 91🏆 89🎉
Final score: 930

 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss