How to we go about organizing this? Would love to watch with fellow Scarlet Knights. I live in Manhattan and have not seen an RU bar yet, outside of McGettigans.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
I tried to go to McGettigan's about a month ago, but it was closed. It looked like it might be that they are refurbishing and will reopen...but didn't see anything posted on window. Hoping it returns...good beer selection and good wings with RU stuff around.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod