How to we go about organizing this? Would love to watch with fellow Scarlet Knights. I live in Manhattan and have not seen an RU bar yet, outside of McGettigans.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
I tried to go to McGettigan's about a month ago, but it was closed. It looked like it might be that they are refurbishing and will reopen...but didn't see anything posted on window. Hoping it returns...good beer selection and good wings with RU stuff around.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana