You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
Wonder if Masiello still tries to pick up women using the "I played for Kentucky" line? You know he uses it to recruitOriginally posted by KMKAT:
Masiello getting exposure as a former Wildcat.....
Hampton looking very competitive early on.
Well like Cal said if you dont play your style of play at this time of the season more then likely you will get beat. I say they will play their style .Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos