You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
Wonder if Masiello still tries to pick up women using the "I played for Kentucky" line? You know he uses it to recruitOriginally posted by KMKAT:
Masiello getting exposure as a former Wildcat.....
Hampton looking very competitive early on.
Well like Cal said if you dont play your style of play at this time of the season more then likely you will get beat. I say they will play their style .Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight
KSR Football
Shane Carr finally gets his turn in Kentucky's offense