The GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.WV is as red as Mississippi now, he’d be wise to switch parties.
I don’t think he wins re-electionThe GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.
If I were President, I would actively recruit him.The GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.
Shew, How far down your nose can you look for your fellow WVians?Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
I dont think your black friends would agree with you here.Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
He will easily win re-election.I don’t think he wins re-election
LMAO.....very telling. BTW...thank God, it was a Republican Congressional group on the train that was involved in the accident earlier today. Many of those Republican Congressmen are doctors. I doubt you will find many doctors in the Democrat Congressional delegation.Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
Your first ever accurate post....or at least in the house.Many of those Republican Congressmen are doctors. I doubt you will find many doctors in the Democrat Congressional delegation.
It was both house and senate.Your first ever accurate post....or at least in the house.
Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
Good god this is not only ridiculous it is racist as hell.Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
Don’t you live in Richmond?Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
That explains why Warner, Kaine, Northrum are being elected in this once great state.Don’t you live in Richmond?
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
WV Sports Football
Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting