The GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.WV is as red as Mississippi now, he’d be wise to switch parties.
I don’t think he wins re-electionThe GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.
If I were President, I would actively recruit him.The GOP Primary already has a half dozen candidates. He'd be an idiot to switch parties.
Shew, How far down your nose can you look for your fellow WVians?Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
I dont think your black friends would agree with you here.Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
He will easily win re-election.I don’t think he wins re-election
LMAO.....very telling. BTW...thank God, it was a Republican Congressional group on the train that was involved in the accident earlier today. Many of those Republican Congressmen are doctors. I doubt you will find many doctors in the Democrat Congressional delegation.Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
Your first ever accurate post....or at least in the house.Many of those Republican Congressmen are doctors. I doubt you will find many doctors in the Democrat Congressional delegation.
It was both house and senate.Your first ever accurate post....or at least in the house.
Lol, WV, every person I know on assistance is a Trump supporter and the ones that ain't are Union guys voting for right to work laws, they ain't the sharpest pencils in the box but they have an idiot that acts down to their level in the WH so they are standing tall!
Good god this is not only ridiculous it is racist as hell.Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
Don’t you live in Richmond?Just not WV. Every white person over the age of 40 receiving federal and state assistance is a trump supporter. And nearly everyone of them thinks immigrants and African Americans are to blame for their problems.
That explains why Warner, Kaine, Northrum are being elected in this once great state.Don’t you live in Richmond?
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker