If you're easily right, it's not bold
I say we score 80 for the first time this year in conference play.
Sounds good but will they get a W?If you're easily right, it's not bold
I say we score 80 for the first time this year in conference play.
A strong rivalry is sparked between Robbie Beran and Franz Wagner, two very similar players, who both have great offensive games and get chippy with one another on the defensive end.
I predict... a lot of empty seats. Snow! That could change , if they are serving booze!1 prediction![]()
Cats are winning by 10 or more at one point and blow it
On the bright side, it seems unlikely we will blow a big lead tonight.Cats are winning by 10 or more at one point and blow it
On the bright side, it seems unlikely we will blow a big lead tonight.
Lots of second half upside for Young!Young scores 20!
Well he took the open shot, so I was close...Tino scores at least once.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5