If you're easily right, it's not bold
I say we score 80 for the first time this year in conference play.
Sounds good but will they get a W?If you're easily right, it's not bold
I say we score 80 for the first time this year in conference play.
A strong rivalry is sparked between Robbie Beran and Franz Wagner, two very similar players, who both have great offensive games and get chippy with one another on the defensive end.
I predict... a lot of empty seats. Snow! That could change , if they are serving booze!1 prediction![]()
Cats are winning by 10 or more at one point and blow it
On the bright side, it seems unlikely we will blow a big lead tonight.Cats are winning by 10 or more at one point and blow it
On the bright side, it seems unlikely we will blow a big lead tonight.
Lots of second half upside for Young!Young scores 20!
Well he took the open shot, so I was close...Tino scores at least once.
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six