Maddie Ain't Coming Back

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,155
1,282
113
I wish Mouse the best, hope she gets things together whatever the problem is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RL09

rgamecock1

Freshman
Apr 19, 2003
46
62
18
First of all, I want to thank Maddie for coming to USC and help win a national championship. In life we all face hard ships. Maddie always represented herself in a dignified manner, never had any issues with the law, always represented herself in a dignified manner. I wish her and her family only the best.
 
Mar 29, 2012
120
130
43
She represented the university well and played hard. I wish her all the best and I hope she is able to be happy with whatever she does next.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

adcoop

All-Conference
Jan 10, 2004
1,867
1,816
113
Her main talent was running the offense and not turning the ball over. The problem for the team is that we have no other PG that has played any meaningful minutes at the position.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KingWard

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,554
8,733
113
Her main talent was running the offense and not turning the ball over. The problem for the team is that we have no other PG that has played any meaningful minutes at the position.
Significant concern. Someone will have to emerge, I mean, really distinguish herself. Who wins the national championship without an outstanding point guard?
 

RL09

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2025
952
1,094
93
First of all, I want to thank Maddie for coming to USC and help win a national championship. In life we all face hard ships. Maddie always represented herself in a dignified manner, never had any issues with the law, always represented herself in a dignified manner. I wish her and her family only the best.
well said!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How every team on South Carolina's schedule played this weekend
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6