How big a deal is it? I ain't feeling too peaceful.
I feel a lot better now.![]()
"She averaged 3.7 points and 2.2 assists in her 15.6 minutes per game over her career." https://gamecocksonline.com/news/2026/08/07/mcdaniel-will-not-return-to-gamecocks/I just don't think she is going to be that hard to replace.
To be fair, I think it was a matter of particular skill set, which might have been unique on this team. That said, we haven't really seen what others can do in the role."She averaged 3.7 points and 2.2 assists in her 15.6 minutes per game over her career." https://gamecocksonline.com/news/2026/08/07/mcdaniel-will-not-return-to-gamecocks/
Doesn't sound like it.
Significant concern. Someone will have to emerge, I mean, really distinguish herself. Who wins the national championship without an outstanding point guard?Her main talent was running the offense and not turning the ball over. The problem for the team is that we have no other PG that has played any meaningful minutes at the position.
well said!First of all, I want to thank Maddie for coming to USC and help win a national championship. In life we all face hard ships. Maddie always represented herself in a dignified manner, never had any issues with the law, always represented herself in a dignified manner. I wish her and her family only the best.
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster