Mack offers Hagans

JAC71

All-American
Jun 28, 2015
5,042
9,504
113
Hell he might get some but I just wonder if he's gonna let them know it ain't over till its over. ADIDAS!
 

BlueElvis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2016
1,237
1,675
0
big boy club
 

TNCatfanforever

Heisman
Apr 3, 2003
22,071
13,939
62
Cards definitely have more probation coming. I doubt they will ever give any one the death sentence again....
 

UKxWildcats

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2017
364
1,017
0
Hopefully he gets some high end recruits. Louisville needs to make a comeback for the sake of the rivalry and the state. Im fine with them winning every game except for when they play us.
 

Tapemaster8

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2003
14,662
3,930
98
We aren’t going to win every game but one so I don’t think I am ok with U6 doing that !
 

Macys Socks

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2009
4,455
2,534
113
To be fair, he had already offered Hagans at Xavier. (and yes Hagans called it a blessing)
 

bluekid

Freshman
Nov 27, 2015
111
82
0
Even thought hey deserve it. ZERO chance they or anyone gets the death penalty. Especially with new staff and they cleaned house. There will be a foot of snow on the 4th of July in Miami before Louisville gets the death penalty. It just doesn't happen anymore. I would jump into the everglades or lake Ponchatrain if they got the death penalty. That is how confident I am it won't happen
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  3. 03 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event