AM I DOING GOOD? IS THIS HOW YOU DO A COACHING?
The Rivalry begins... again....
[roll]AM I DOING GOOD? IS THIS HOW YOU DO A COACHING?
Is Mack Terry Meiners doppelganger?
Hold my beer. Let's at least wait until 1 of these guys says yesThe Rivalry begins... again....
Cards definitely have more probation coming. I doubt they will ever give any one the death sentence again....
So, you think that UL is getting the death penalty. They sure deserve it.Wanna bet on that?
Hopefully he gets some high end recruits. Louisville needs to make a comeback for the sake of the rivalry and the state. Im fine with them winning every game except for when they play us.
Quite the opposite. No additional sanctions beyond a couple of scholarship reductions and a small fine. Doubting even that.So, you think that UL is getting the death penalty. They sure deserve it.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show