Starting QB was hurt in WN game so backup QB played
That was a reply to an earlier post not my attempt at an excuse. Trust me there’s no excuse.
Starting QB was hurt in WN game so backup QB played
My favorite play was a pickup of 34 yards when LWE was faced with a 3rd and 33 backed up deep
I would have groaned if I was on the other side for sure - I saw the coach line up the deep safety right at the line to get and and our TE just got enough on the play - if I recall, half by air, half by legsThat was a back breaking play.
I would have groaned if I was on the other side for sure - I saw the coach line up the deep safety right at the line to get and and our TE just got enough on the play - if I recall, half by air, half by legs
Edgy Tim Football
Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned
CaneSport football recruiting
Massive Rivals300 2028 DL Caleb Tucker feeling like a priority ahead of first Miami visit