LWE Penalties

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,244
1,079
66
I hope to see your new field surface. Last year we were very envious of the pro style press box and excellent concessions. Get the team healed and see you again in the playoffs Saints.
 
  • Like
Reactions: markmacaluso

tmjgrady

Senior
Oct 5, 2015
459
475
63
That was a back breaking play.
I would have groaned if I was on the other side for sure - I saw the coach line up the deep safety right at the line to get and and our TE just got enough on the play - if I recall, half by air, half by legs
 

markmacaluso

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2018
968
1,080
0
I would have groaned if I was on the other side for sure - I saw the coach line up the deep safety right at the line to get and and our TE just got enough on the play - if I recall, half by air, half by legs

Correct, right up the middle, he needed about 15 to 20 yards after the catch and he got an extra 2 yards. Just so frustrating to watch. It took the air right out of the defense.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties