Going to the game Saturday. Any ideas where to eat reasonably quick not too far from Campus. I will have about an hour so Archibald's is too far. Any other ideas?
https://ramajamastuscaloosa.com/ at the SW corner of Bryant Denny - about 5 blocks from Sewell-Thomas.
Baumhower's
Baumhours is always pretty solid.
Avenue Pub is my go to. Others that I like:
Raised on Country (all kinds of critter burgers, but good, try the bacon brisket burger)
Taco Mama
Pyro's Pizza (chain, but good)
Mellow Mushroom
Halfshell oyster house
Dillard's Chop house
DePalmas
Chuck's
For barbecue, just stick with Moe's or Jim & Nicks. For ribs, Archibalds or nothing
I've heard River is great but haven't been yet
Thank you for a real suggestion, unlike the rest of these Lemon Heads. That looks like a good idea.
Downtown Northport is where City Cafe is located. Meat and 3 lunch place that has a large selection
Going to the game Saturday. Any ideas where to eat reasonably quick not too far from Campus. I will have about an hour so Archibald's is too far. Any other ideas?
If you like Thai, this place is great
https://www.rollthai.com
And Raised On Country features wild game on the menu. Lots of different burgers. https://m.facebook.com/rocbng2214/
Glory Bound Gyro is solid. https://www.gloryboundgyroco.com
All of these are on University Drive
Going to the game Saturday. Any ideas where to eat reasonably quick not too far from Campus. I will have about an hour so Archibald's is too far. Any other ideas?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window