LSU thoughts and predictions

BlueBloodKyFan72

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2026
762
1,374
93
I really worry about our run defense against a physical team like LSU. They are going to pound the rock all night long. On the other side, I’ve been less than impressed with Leavitt. His passing numbers are not good for a Kiffin QB.

It’ll be close but our D eventually runs out of gas. 37-31 Tigers.
I’m worried about Sam running wild
 

bleedsblue5

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
536
1,141
93
They have better players, do they have more heart or a coach with more fire?- I doubt it.

Should be a fun one anyways.
 

CUJO_1970

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
615
1,893
93
I'm very worried about this game. LSU is better in basically every metric. Our third game in six where our opponent is either top-10 or formerly top-10. That's insane...LSU is elite.

What I'm primarily concerned about is our injuries...that we will be too thin to hang with them and get gassed. I really hope that doesn't happen.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV